the environmental choice
Crestline is one of only 15 UK members of the Waterless Society.
Waterless printing uses 98% less Volatile Chemicals (the nasty stuff) in our manufacturing process compared to regular lithographic printing. These Volatile Chemicals have been linked to the deterioration of the Earth’s ozone layer, and consequently to global warming.
You can endorse your printed literature with the waterless butterfly which shows your clients that you take environmental responsibility seriously in all of your communications. What’s more, the print process costs no more than traditional print!
Altogether, we think it’s a better way to print.
Crestline provides printing, marketing and bespoke design solutions to a varied customer base.
Our environmental policy and environmental system scopes the activities listed above and associated environmental aspects.
• Crestline is committed continual improvement of environmental performance and the environmental management system.
• Crestline is committed to the prevention of pollution.
• Crestline is committed to complying with relevant environmental legislation and other requirements relating to its environmental aspects.
• This policy and associated environmental system provides the framework for the setting and achievement of our environmental objective/s.
• This Policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of our organisation and is made available to the public via the company’s website.